Thursday, December 3, 2015

Photo Manipulation

              

                   

I Love to See the Temple
St. George, Utah
For this photo I cropped it and messed with the lighting. I love the original picture but the colors seen in the  edit. It almost makes it look like the lights were changed for the Christmas season.

                       

Sunset, Real or Not Real?
Pahrump, Nv.
The one on the right is an edit for sure, I cropped it, edited the colors, and edited out some of trees and the flag pole on top of some of the houses. I also altered the exposure.


Na, Na ,Na, Na, Na, ANT MAN!
Pahrump, Nv.
I like this edit because its so odd. As you can see I can draw shadows, But any way the link to the photo of Ant Man that I cropped was pulled from the internet, just by searching "Antman". 

No comments:

Post a Comment