Wednesday, July 5, 2017

College Life

Hey Everyone! So lots of people have told me that they would love for me to keep them updated while going through college, I though about doing what LDS Missionaries do, and sending out emails every so often, but one of my friends has decided to do a weekly blog update for her mission, which I loved, so I'm copying her idea and and will blog about my college experience. Once I leave for college, I will probably update this here blog, once a week on Sunday nights at the end of the week. There may be weeks I don't update, if that's the case, just know that ether A) I'm really busy or B) I had an event-less week and there's nothing exciting to talk about. But I do promise to try and update you all often.

The real updating probably wont happen until I leave and head out to the campus but there may be a few updates along the way before I leave for the campus. Things like getting dorm stuff and... well that's all I can really think of at the minute but as I do things along the way that relate to college, I will update you all here. 

Consider this like a public journal about college specifically. I know that I have a lot of friends that are curious about college and how to get accepted and what to do after getting accepted before actually starting class (yes there is actually a lot to do after acceptance. The application is surprisingly the easy part of college.). Feel free to take the things that I am learning/ have learned and use them to better your experience with college admissions and getting started. 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment