Friday, November 17, 2017

Week 10! October 23-29

Monday

Back at it

Typical Cameron class

I just want hot cocoa
Tuesday

Chemistry class Of Death
Wednesday

We got the cold front

Not half bad for chemistry

I found a funny meme page on Instagram XD
Thursday was my first game as a cheerleader, but it was a weird game because it was Embry Riddle men's basketball vs. Embry Riddle men's basketball...... haha It was still fun. It was a great practice game to make sure everything was perfect and counts were correct and that timing with the band was right. But actually cheering for a team was weird because... we had to cheer for ourselves or ourselves... XD

This is too cold for Florida

First game!

Ahhhhh


Friday was the open house and it was super fun! I was helping with the arts and crafts which really meant I did do much unless a kid came that wanted to color a planet XD In the three hour period I think there was about 5 kids XD But we got to look through our Big 1-meter telescope. We actually own the largest telescope in the entire state of Florida so we cool. We looked at one Messier object that was an open cluster. Aka millions of stars in the eyepiece.

Little baby campus cat <3 

"Members of the Astronomy Club can wear their Halloween costumes to run the open house"

Rey <3

Fire tube that dances to music 
Saturday I was called into the branch president's office and I had that gut feeling that you get when you know your about to get a calling (aka a Prompting) and sure enough I sat down and Brother Romney was all "So as you know we are rearranging the Relief Society presidency..." and I started laughing inside because I knew exactly what he was going to say next. Sure enough "We would like to call you to be the Relief Society Second Councilor" Of course I said yes and So far I'm loving it!


Sunday I wasn't able to stay for all three hours of church. After I gave my talk in sacrament meeting, I was set apart and then had to book it to Riddle for this Basketball BBQ thing. Super sad I missed the rest of church but, it is what it is I guess :(

We got these super soft jackets for cheer 

No comments:

Post a Comment