![]() |
| The big white bird crane thing is back |
| I found a cat in a box |
![]() |
| Bleeeh Calculus |
| Watch a movie and do school work |
Tuesday
![]() |
| I was feeling hot okay XD |
![]() |
| Lego avengers.... what the heck did I watch, Shoutout to my family back home for finding this and telling me to watch it XD |
Wednesday
![]() |
| Coach was teaching us how to do our make up for game days Mike was the lucky victim |
Thursday
![]() |
| Basic white girl alert |
![]() |
| How am I suppossed to study if the cats are napping on my homework... nap with them I guess |
![]() |
| And now they are on the couch |
![]() |
| Institute: "If you want a donut, you have to wear the hat" |
Friday
![]() |
| Eating chips and dip without me, shame shame i know your name |
![]() |
| Homecoming theme song |
![]() |
| College homecoming = 100times better than highschool |
![]() |
| Free sketches like they do in Disney that are like, lots of money (I can't spell what they are actually called) |
Saturday
![]() |
| and also cute and fluffy |
![]() |
| Good Hug <3 |
![]() |
| Since when pirates, Since. When! |
![]() |
| Space mountain |
![]() |
| All night star observation |
But no seriously, we were doing these observations from 5 at night, till 6 in the morning, OVER 12 HOURS it was incredible and way too fun.

























No comments:
Post a Comment